Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bahahaha

Silly, silly Cadbury's. They're already struggling after the fiasco earlier this year - Mum's one of a lot of people who are boycotting them now - so you'd think this Easter they'd be desperate to get every sugar-starved motherlover to buy Creme Eggs and Mini Eggs by the bucketload. But look at this.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HAkTpceAi6s

Yes. The Creme Egg is now 15% smaller in America than elsewhere. This following Cadbury's hilarious advertising campaign - "They're not getting smaller, you're just getting larger!" Some guy who for some reason had one of last year's Creme Eggs available noticed and raised an outcry. I happen to find this hilarious, because I'm an evil bitch, but I do feel sorry for the aweosme American people I know - my roleplay buddies and various webcomic artists, mainly. You're being cheated of your natural sugar doses, my friends - declare war immediately.

Incidentally, check out http://www.pimpthatsnack.com for awesomely pimped chocolate.

Hope you all had a fabulous Free Chocolate Day - screw religion, chocolate is where it's at. Just waiting for some sort of Energy Drink Day now - maybe I should start one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home