Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Quote(s) of the Day

Two quotes for you today. The first is one I've been meaning to post for days now:

John Prescott: See, you're the first person I've met who describes themselves as middle class when I would say you're working class.
Some chav whore: But I don't work.
-That weird Prescott program about class (I saw this clip on Have I Got News For You.)

The second is actual text from a notice Microsoft sent me about changes to Windows Live Hotmail:

"We've designed Windows Live Hotmail storage to grow with you, but at a reasonable pace. That means you should have plenty of storage unless you suddenly want to store the planet Jupiter on Hotmail, in which case we'll send you a nice e-mail asking you to please not try to store planets on Windows Live Hotmail (although gradual storage of moons and asteroids is ok)."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home